A reference to "this Website" is to www.@perennialholdings.com and all web pages thereunder, including the content, information, software, applications, programmes, images, sounds, graphics, links, video and other materials displayed or made available therein and the functionalities provided therein "You" or "your" refers to such party who is given access or use of this Website by Perennial Holdings Private Limited ("Perennial" or "us").
- Information we may collect from you
- Certain parts of this Website do not require you to provide personally identifiable information. However, as part of the products and services provided by us, we may collect and process and/or require you to submit or provide the following data and you hereby consent to the collection and processing of the following data:
- Personal information (including without limitation your name, your contact details, address, identification details or other information that is not otherwise available publicly).
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your usage of this Website (such as traffic data and location data).
- Information derived from cookies (small text files placed on our computer which uniquely identify your browser), save where you disable cookies or otherwise manage them, or do not use this Website in a way which requires cookies to be enabled.
- Information gathered automatically by our computer systems by use or access to this Website (such as your computer's IP address, browser type, browser language, the pages visited, previous or subsequent sites visited and length of user sessions).
- Information security and applicability to third parties
- Purposes of the use of collected information
- We use information held about you for the following purposes:
- To ensure that this Website is presented in the most effective manner to provide you with a better experience.
- To provide and improve this Website, and our products or services.
- To compile aggregate information for system administration, analysis and in reports to our advertisers or selected third parties, which is statistical data or trade analysis which does not identify any individual.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To respond to your feedback and queries that you provide to us.
- To keep records of your correspondence with us.
- To keep records of your use of products or services that you request from us or that we provide to you.
- To provide you with information on employment opportunities and to assist you in finding suitable employment positions.
- Information sharing and disclosure
- Information collected from you may be shared or disclosed by Perennial to our service providers, agents or business partners, related corporations and affiliates that we work with in connection with our business and services and for the purposes set out above, and you hereby consent to such sharing and disclosure of the information collected from you to such parties (whether in Singapore or in a foreign country).
- Specifically, the information may also be shared in the following circumstances:
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data where we believe that we are under a legal obligation to disclose; in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions or other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of Perennial, our customers, or others. The foregoing includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection.
- You play a part
- Please note that you play an important and substantial part in protecting the security and confidentiality of your personal information.
- We also advise you that the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure, and may be intercepted or accessed by unauthorised third parties. While we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to this Website; any transmission is at your own risk. It is your responsibility to take all necessary security precautions to ensure the integrity of your computer system, to minimize the risks of third parties gaining unnoticed access to your computer system, and to protect your computer system from viruses and other malicious code.
- Outside Links
- Contact us